AXS TV June 2020 Series Premieres & Specials:
SERIES PREMIERE – FINAL 24 – Wednesdays at 8 pm ET
Examining glossed-over details, flawed rationale, and surrounding events, the series seeks to shine a light on 14 deaths which shook the nation and left an indelible mark both on pop culture and history. From murder and suicide, to overdose and malfunction, Final 24 provides unflinching details and in-depth analysis to help better understand the thoughts, feelings, and actions experienced by each of the docuseries’ unique subjects.
- June 10 – Nicole Brown Simpson
- June 17 – Tupac Shakur
- June 24 – Anna Nicole Smith
SERIES PREMIERE – THE 1960s Rediscovered – Sundays at 9 am ET
Hosted by Tony Fama, The 1960s Rediscovered guides viewers on a journey through the legendary moments that defined the 1960s—from the tumultuous to the groundbreaking, and everything in-between. Across 10 hour-long episodes, the series shines a light on every aspect of the unforgettable era, with in-depth analysis of the political climate, historic achievements, monumental movements, and influential pop culture landscape that left a lasting impact on the American psyche. Through candid interviews with the journalists who covered it, the history-makers who shaped it, and the entertainers who inspired it, Fama brings the 1960s to vivid life, providing a fresh perspective that history enthusiasts of all ages will not want to miss.
- June 14 – Assassination of President John F. Kennedy– Guests include Sid Davis
- June 21 – Cold War/60s Child Actors – Guests include Jerry Mathers and Barry Livingston
- June 28 – Kennedy vs. Nixon/60s Pop Culture– Guests include Rob Reiner, Melba Moore and Marty Kroft.
THE TOP TEN REVEALED – Sundays at 8 pm ET
Find out which beloved songs and artists make the list on AXS TV’s popular music countdown series The Top Ten Revealed.
- June 14 – Yacht Rock – Grab some bubbly and get ready to rock the boat with these amazing Yacht Rock tunes. Guests include Don Felder, Sebastian Bach and Jeff Pilson.
- June 21 – MORE Hits That Were Covers – Back by popular demand it’s a whole new list of hits that were covers. Guests include John 5, Lita Ford, Carnie Wilson and Dee Snider.
- June 28 – 70s Folk Songs – Tune your acoustic guitar and find your favorite tambourine because these storytelling folk songs will have your toe tapping for sure! Guests include Dee Snider, Kevin Cronin and Alan Parsons.
SEASON PREMIERE – ROCK LEGENDS – Sundays at 8:30 pm ET
Rock Legends gives viewers an in-depth look at some of music’s most iconic artists, bringing their incredible stories to life with rare archive footage, classic performances, and interviews with industry experts.
- June 14 – New York Hip Hop
- June 21 – New Wave
- June 28 – Folk Around the World
LIVE FROM DARYL’S HOUSE – Sundays at 9 pm ET
Guests this month include:
- June 14 – Aloe Blacc – Prolific singer Aloe Blacc teams up with Daryl Hall on hit songs like “The Man” and “Maneater.”
- June 21 – Fitz & The Tantrums – Neo soul band Fitz and The Tantrums team up with Daryl Hall on hit songs like “Money Grabber” and “Sara Smile.”
- June 28 – Gavin DeGraw – Platinum selling artist Gavin DeGraw teams up with Daryl Hall on hit songs like “I Don’t Wanna Be” and “Go Solo.”
IMPACT! – Tuesdays at 8 pm ET
IMPACT! is the global hit flagship series from IMPACT Wrestling, one of the world’s largest wrestling entertainment properties. Premiering new episodes every Tuesday night, IMPACT features an action-packed line-up of high stakes matches headlined by some of the biggest wrestling stars in the world.
The talented roster of athletes includes groundbreaking IMPACT World Champion Tessa Blanchard, X-Division Champion Ace Austin, newly crowned Knockouts Champion Jordynne Grace, Tag Team Champions The North (Ethan Page & Josh Alexander), former champions Sami Callihan & Taya Valkyrie, UFC Hall of Famer Ken Shamrock & more.
IMPACT IN 60 – Tuesdays at 10 pm ET
AXS TV provides an extra dose of IMPACT Wrestling action on Tuesday nights as the network debuts the IMPACT Wrestling original series IMPACT in 60, immediately following the weekly flagship series IMPACT! The hour-long series chronicles the promotion’s celebrated 18-year history under the IMPACT and TNA: Total Nonstop Action banners. Headlined by some of the greatest champions to enter the ring, each episode features a collection of full matches showcasing a different wrestler, championships, factions or match types.
- June 2 – The Asylum Years – Highlighting rarely seen footage from the infancy of TNA with matches featuring former NWA Heavyweight Champions A.J. Styles and Raven, among others.
- June 9 – X-Division Championship – A look at the revolutionary high-flying X-Division featuring Jay Lethal, Christopher Daniels and more.
- June 16 – World Title Matches – The greatest IMPACT World Heavyweight Title matches with Kurt Angle and Austin Aries.
- June 23 – Aces & Eights – The legendary stable Aces & Eights, including the show-stopping Bully Ray vs. Jeff Hardy match.
- June 30 – Mick Foley – Wrestling legend Mick Foley’s most epic battles against Sting, Samoa Joe and more.