Editor’s Note: Welcome to the Madness To Creation Podcast where self-care and music merge.
Special thanks to The Nomadic for incorporating their song “Beyond Blue” as the theme song for the Madness To Creation Podcast.
Here we have Alexandra Blair and James Mullen of New York upstart indie rock band The Silk War on for the 33rd episode of the Madness To Creation Podcast.
In this episode, Alexandra and James discuss the following:
1. Coping with the Covid-19 pandemic
2. How Alexandra overcomes a stuttering concern to become a stunning vocalist for The Silk War
3. Their music video for “Blue Hour”, along with the hilarity that came about when making the music video
4. How the music of Morrissey and Michael Jackson get them through difficult times
5. How James mentors Alexandra in the music industry
6. The writing and recording process for “Come Evening” which is due out May 14th
Remember to practice compassion and mindfulness especially through these extraordinary trials stemming from the Covid-19 pandemic and the civil/social unrest in America
Fans can find The Silk War at www.thesilkwar.com and on Facebook and Instagram @thesilkwar
Fans can check out their latest music video for “Slender Slander” at http://www.madnesstocreation.com and on YouTube
Fans can check out the Madness To Creation Podcast on Spotify, Spreaker, SoundCloud, JioSaavn, iHeartRadio, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, YouTube and Google Podcasts
Fans can find Madness To Creation at http://www.madnesstocreation.com along with Facebook, TikTok and Instagram @madnesstocreation and on Twitter @MTCMadness
Fans can find this episode featuring Alexandra and James of The Silk War via SoundCloud below:
- Photo Credit: Hector Perez