HDNET MOVIES July Highlights Including WESLEY SNIPES 4th of July Marathon & 48 Hours of HITCHCOCK

HDNET MOVIES JULY  2020 HIGHLIGHTS:

Wesley Snipes – 4th of July

• 3:35 pm ET – The Marksman (2005) with Wesley Snipes, William Hope and Emma Samms
  • 5:15 pm ET – The Contractor (2007) with Wesley Snipes, Lena Headey and Ralph Brown
  • 7 pm ET – The Art of War (2000) with Wesley Snipes, Donald Sutherland and Maury Chaykin
  • 9 pm ET – The Fan (1996) with Robert De Niro, Wesley Snipes and Ellen Barkin

48 Hours of Hitchcock

Friday, July 10

• 12 pm ET – Saboteur (1942) with Priscilla Lane, Robert Cummings and Otto Kruger
  • 1:55 pm ET – Shadow of a Doubt (1943) with Teresa Wright, Joseph Cotton and Macdonald Carey
  • 3:50 pm ET – Family Plot (1976) with Karen Black, Bruce Dern and Barbara Harris
  • 5:55 pm ET – The Man Who Knew Too Much (1956) with James Stewart, Doris Day and Brenda De Banzie
  • 8 pm ET – The Birds (1963) with Tippi Hedren, Jessica Tandy and Suzanne Pleshette
  • 10:05 pm ET – Vertigo (1958) with James Stewart, Kim Novak with Barbara Bel Geddes

Saturday, July 11

• 6:30 am ET – Frenzy (1972) with Jon Finch, Alec McCowen and Barry Foster
  • 8:55 am ET – Topaz (1969) with Frederick Stafford, Dany Robin and Claude Jade
  • 11:20 am ET – Rope (1948) with James Stewart, John Dall and Farley Granger
  • 2:30 pm ET – Tom Curtain (1966) with Paul Newman, Julie Andrews and Lila Kedrova
  • 6:45 pm ET – Marnie (1964) with Tippi Hedren, Sean Connery and Diane Baker
  • 9 pm ET – Rear Window (1954) with James Stewart, Grace Kelly and Wendell Corey
  • 11 pm ET – Psycho (1960) with Anthony Perkins, Janet Leigh and Vera Miles

Sunday, July 12

• 8:10 am ET – Rear Window (1954)
  • 10:10 am ET – Psycho (1960)

Make It A Double Fridays

Friday, July 3

• 8 pm ET – The Mask of Zorro (1998) with Antonio Banderas, Anthony Hopkins and Catherine Zeta-Jones
  • 10:20 pm ET – The Legend of Zorro (2005) with Antonio Banderas, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Rufus Sewell

Friday, July 10

• 8 pm ET – The Birds (1963)
  • 10:05 pm ET – Vertigo (1958)

Friday, July 17

• 8 pm ET – The Amityville Horror (1979) with James Brolin, Margot Kidder and Rod Steiger
  • 10:05 pm ET – The Amityville Horror (2005) with Ryan Reynolds, Melissa George and Jesse James

Friday, July 24

• 8 pm ET – Real Genius (1985) with Val Kilmer, Gabe Jarrett and William Atherton
  • 9:50 pm ET – Thunderheart (1992) with Val Kilmer, Sam Shepard and Graham Greene

Friday, July 31

• 8 pm ET – The Fan (1996) with Wesley Snipes, Donald Sutherland and Maury Chaykin
  • 10 pm ET – The Art of War (2000) with Robert De Niro, Wesley Snipes and Ellen Barkin

Saturday Night Screams

Saturday, July 4

• 11 pm ET – Friday the 13th Part I (1980) with Betsy Palmer, Adrienne King and Jeannine Taylor

Saturday, July 10

• 11 pm ET – Psycho (1960)

Saturday, July 18

• 11 pm ET – Night of the Living Dead (1990) with Tony Todd, Patricia Tallman and Tom Towles

Saturday, July 25

• 11 pm ET – Paranormal Activity (2007) with Katie Featherston, Micah Sloat and Mark Fredrichs

High Noon Sundays

Sunday, July 5

• 12 pm ET – The Good, The Bad and The Ugly (1996) with Clint Eastwood, Lee Van Cleef and Eli Wallach
  • 3 pm ET – Alvarez Kelly (1966) with William Holden, Richard Widmark and Janice Rule
  • 5 pm ET – Tom Horn (1980) with Steve McQueen, Linda Evans and Richard Farnsworth

Sunday, July 12

• 12 pm ET – A Man Called Sledge (1970) with James Garner, Dennis Weaver and Claude Akins
  • 1:35 pm ET – Hangman’s Knot (1952) with Randolph Scott, Donna Reed and Claude Jarman Jr.
  • 3 pm ET – McLintock! (1963) with John Wayne, Maureen O’Hara and Patrick Wayne

Sunday, July 19

• 12 pm ET – McLintock! (1963)
  • 2:10 pm ET – Ride the High Country (1962) with Randolph Scott, Joel McCrea and Mariette Hartley
  • 3:45 pm ET – A Man Called Sledge (1970)

Sunday, July 26

• 12 pm ET – Silverado (1985) – Kevin Kline, Kevin Costner and Scott Glenn
  • 2:15 pm ET – Tom Horn (1980)
  • 3:55 pm ET – Hangman’s Knot (1952)

John Grisham Night – Thursday, July 9 & Sunday, July 26

• 7:05 pm ET – The Chamber (1996) with Chris O’Donnell, Gene Hackman and Faye Dunaway
  • 9 pm ET – The Firm (1993) with Tom Cruise, Jeanne Tripplehorn and Gene Hackman
  • 11:40 pm ET – The Rainmaker (1997) with Matt Damon, Danny DeVito and Claire Danes

Birthday Celebrations

• Tom Cruise – The Firm (1993) – July 3 at 5:20 pm ET
  • Wesley Snipes – The Fan (1996) & The Art of War (2000) – July 31 at 8 pm ET & 10 pm ET

Author: madnesstocreation

www.facebook.com/madnesstomethodweb www.twitter.com/MTCMadness www.instagram.com/madnesstocreation I want to thank you so much for reaching out and checking out my site. The vision that I have for this site was that I was getting weary of sites that evolve from the original message to what I refer to as "tabloid magazine stand at the grocery store checkouts" kind of sites. My heart is with the underground bands and for the bands/artists that strive to hit that dream, and they spend thousands of dollars on equipment just to play a $100 show! Please contact me and I will review you. I promise to bring you quality news, interviews, and reviews. I have a master's degree and the madness that you're creating in your art is what I'm passionate about! Feel free to contact me, I respond to all emails and to all comments on here! I am an open book! If you see a suggestion on how to improve the site, please make me aware of it! This is YOUR site. I am also in search of writers! Please hit me up with a writing sample and why you're interested. I have NO minimum content requirements, I understand that you have families to feed and a roof over your head(as do I). I want to thank you for checking it out! Please stick around regularly by liking my social media accounts and bookmark this page!