Editor’s Note: Welcome to this special First Weekend of November edition of Weekend Brunch Edition Weekly News and Spotify Playlist via Madness To Creation! The air is crisp, and people are getting stressed out knowing that the holidays are right around the corner. As we have been crazy busy with our work weeks, we are celebrating the weekend! We crack open some eggs, fry up some steak, and enjoy some brunch. But wait, we missed out some music news and you might be wanting some new music to check out! Well, Madness To Creation is your hookup, holler if you hear us! #SorryScottSteiner So, after you put away the Halloween decorations, sit back and relax and enjoy this weekly Spotify playlist. It is broken down into the following categories:
- Meat & Taters: This is where the heavy hitters come in to play. The main course if you will. Chances are you’ve heard of this group.
- Light & Fluffy: This is where a band/artist might come off on the lighter side of music. Where you might have a potato pancake with the glass of OJ.
- Libations: Because you can’t wait til lunch or supper so these bands/artists get you in the mood to tailgate and party over brunch.
- On The Side: These bands/artists are brand new and you might put a little on the saucer to give it a try before diving into the meat & taters!
Meat & Taters:
- Joywave released their single “Blank Slate”. Fans can check out the single here. On November 20th, they will be performing at The Lexington in London, United Kingdom. Check out their tour dates here.
- Breaking Benjamin will be releasing “Aurora” on January 24th, which is a reimagination of their popular songs. Check out “So Cold” here. Their tour with Korn kicks off January 23rd in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
- High School Musical released the video for “The Medley, The Mashup”. Check out the video here.
- The soundtrack for Perfect Harmony has been released. Check out the soundtrack here.
- Gabriel Mann has released the single for “Only You” for the ABC show “A Million Little Things”. Check out the single here.
- Clint Lowery of Sevendust released his music video for “Kings”. Fans can check out the music video here. “God Bless The Renegades” will be released on January 31st via Rise Records.
- Loote releases the single for “All The Fucking Time”. Their new EP will be released in 2020. Fans can check out the single here.
- We The Kings announced their vinyl reissue of their self-titled record via S-Curve Records. They are currently on tour with Simple Plan and State Champs. The tour continues tonight at Rapids Theatre in Niagara Falls, New York.
- The Membranes get the remix treatment for “Nocturnal” by Kitty Lectro. Fans can check out the video here.
- Guided By Voices releases their 3rd album this year entitled “Sweating The Plague” via COS. Fans can check out the album in its entirety here.
- “MCID” by Highly Suspect is out now. “MCID” features Tee Grizzley, Young Thug and Gojira. Their tour kicks off tomorrow at the Horizon Event Center in Clive, Iowa.
- Fire From The Gods have released their latest album entitled “American Sun”. They are performing tonight in Las Vegas, Nevada supporting Five Finger Death Punch and Three Days Grace.
Light & Fluffy:
- Geoffroy releases his latest album entitled “1952”. Fans can check out “1952” here. Check out “The Fear of Falling Apart” here.
- New York’s Mïrändä premiered her single for “Formula” via The 405. Fans can check out the single here.
- New Jersey singer songwriter Kenny Curcio releases “Hometown Heart”. Fans can check out the Americana/country song here.
- The Suffers premiered their music video for “Everything Here” via Billboard. Fans can check out the premiere here.
- Alt-pop trio Twin XL releases their single for “Messy”. Their support run with The Maine continues tonight in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Unveil The Strength have premiered their lyric video for “Unstoppable” via Tattoo.com. Fans can check out the premiere here.
- Vatican premiered their music video for “Beneath One” via Revolver. Fans can check out the premiere here and they kick off their tour with Sanction November 10th in Asbury Park, New Jersey.
- Counterparts have released their album “Nothing Left to Love” via Pure Noise Records. Check out their video for “Paradise and Plague” here. They will be kicking off their tour with Stray From The Path tonight in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- The Jim Carroll Band will be re-releasing their 1980 album “Catholic Boy” via vinyl with Fat Possum Records on December 6th.
- Powerwolf releases new version of single “Kiss of the Cobra King”. Fans can check out the new version here. Powerwolf is currently touring Europe.
- Shredders releases single for “Ayeyayaya”. Check out the single here. They are continuing their tour at the Witching Hour Festival at Gabe’s in Iowa City, Iowa tonight.
On The Side:
- El Paso’s own Foxy Mojo released their single for “Till The Morning Light” on all digital platforms. The indie-rockers will be releasing “Revival” in February 2020. Fans can check out the single here.
- London’s WACO released “Human Magic” on Friday. Fans can check out the album in its entirety here.
- Atlanta’s The Endangered Species have premiered their self-titled album via The Big Takeover. Fans can check out the premiere here. The album talks about the tragic murder of their father by Sinaloan Drug Cartel.
- Philadelphia’s Out of Service releases their single for “Chemicals” for upcoming November 22nd release “Burden”. Fans can check out the single here.
- Hostile Array releases their metalcore video for “Paranoia”. Fans can check out the video here.
- Finland’s Metal De Facto releases their lyric video for “The Ascending of Jupiter”. Fans can check out the lyric video here and they will be releasing their debut album entitled “Imperium Romanum” on November 22nd via Rockshots Records.
- Boston’s Renegade Cartel releases their debut album entitled “Dear World”. Fans can check out their live music video for “Break Your Chains” here.
- U.K’s own Naked Six have released their debut single entiteld “Gimme Something”. They will be releasing their debut album entitled “Lost Art of Conversation” upcoming.