American/Finnish sensations TORNADO return in 2018 with a new release, aptly titled “Commitment To Excellence” featuring 11 songs of highly catchy and in-your-face thrash metal. The album is now available as of August 31, 2018 via Extreme Metal Music, a subsidiary of Rockshots Records. This third full length features a guest line up that includes NILE’s Karl Sanders, IMMOLATION‘s Ross Dolan and PRO-PAIN’s Adam Phillips as well as Glen Drover (ex-MEGADETH). The album was produced by Ben Varon (ex-Amoral/Oceanhoarse) with mixing, mastering and engineering by AK, Chris Paccou (FOH Engineer of Slayer).
The band’s music video “Global Pandemic” can be viewed at the following link: https://youtu.be/o9g-
Album order order available at http://www.extremetalmusic.
Formed in 2010 in Amsterdam, Netherlands, TORNADO quickly released their Peter Tagtgren (Hypocrisy/Pain) produced debut album “Amsterdamn, Hellsinki”. 2016 saw the release of the sophomore album “Black President” as well as the video for the anti-bullying song “David and Goliath”, which caught the attention of several anti-bullying agencies, one of which used singer Superstar Joey Severance in a country wide advertising campaign.
With “Commitment To Excellent”, TORNADO continue to do what they do best: writing songs that you can actually remember, with their own original recipe consisting in a blend of thrash, sleazy and glam!
1. A Minute of Nothing (1:02)
2. White Horse of the Apocalypse (feat. Karl Sanders/Nile, Guest Vocals: Niko Kalliojärvi/ex-Amoral) (4:45)
3. Global Pandemic (3:45)
4. Spirit and Opportunity(Guest Vocals: Ross Dolan/Immolation) (5:13)
5. The Flight of Yuri Gagarin (5:28)
6. Endless Forms of Torment (Guest Solo: Adam Phillips/Pro-Pain) (3:57)
7. Through Difficulties to Victory (2:56)
8. Supremacy (4:07)
9. Chaos Among The Ruins (3:47)
10. United Forces (S.O.D. Cover) (1:56)
11. At the Chapel of Rest (Guest Solo: Glen Drover/ex Megadeth) (7:05)
Album Length: 44:06TORNADO is:
Superstar Joey Severance – Vocals
Tommy Shred – Guitar
Henri Steel – Bass
Jimmy Grey – Drums